We are looking for a talented & experienced Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
• Take ownership of design projects.
• Design page layouts and templates.
• Develop and maintain consistent branding.
• Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
• Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Create wireframes, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
• Proven work experience as a Web Designer, Minimum 2 years work experience in the same field.
• Strong Knowledge of WordPress & WooCommerce Technology
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Salary: 20K – 25K