DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We at Trionix Global, Mangalore, are looking for a creative, analytical and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team! As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies.
Digital Marketing Specialist (At office/Work from home)
• Understand the client and their competition and create digital marketing plans
• Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
• Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
• Setup conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
• Managing Paid Media and Social media
• Setting up and optimizations the campaigns
• Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
• Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
• Manage all digital marketing channels
• Measure ROI and KPIs
• Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
• Forecast marketing KPI and work to achieve the KPI
• Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
• Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
• Collaborate with designers to improve CTR
• Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
• Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
• Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
• Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
• Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Report Finance on Regular Spends Across Paid Media Campaigns
Requirements and Skills:
• Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role(Minimum 2+ years of experience)
• Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
• Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEM
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
30k- With relevant proven experience